Google, Microsoft and even the British Parliament have introduced mindfulness for their employees and MPs. This is because of the growing evidence of the resounding benefits of mindfulness.
Some of the key benefits for corporations are summarised below:
- Enhancing mental clarity and focus
- Improving relationships and communication
- Enhancing creativity and innovation
- More conscious decision making
- Increasing confidence in employees
- Improving physical health of employees: by relieving stress, lowering blood pressure, reducing chronic pain, improving sleep and relieving digestive problems
- Improving mental health of employees: mindfulness has been found to help with conditions such as: depression, anxiety, OCD, couples conflicts
- Increasing overall wellbeing of employees by enabling them to gain greater enjoyment from life
At Mindful Living Coach we work with companies and organisations to deliver the right course or workshop to meet your specific needs and KPIs.