Mindful Eating Course
This 4-week Mindful Eating course in Den Haag will explore this liberating practice that allows us to develop a healthy relationship with food. Research has found that “how” you eat can have a more positive and lasting effect on your health than “what” you eat.
Who is this course for?
This Mindful Eating course in Den Haag is for anyone wishing to improve their relationship with food. No previous mindfulness experience is necessary.
Course dates: Saturday (11:00 – 12:00)
The benefits of this Mindful Eating course include:
- Developing a healthier relationship with food through non-judgemental awareness
- Increased awareness of body cues relating to hunger and satiety
- More enjoyment of food by your presence
- Guilt free eating – ability to enjoy the foods you love
- More awareness of thoughts and emotions relating to food
- Awareness of cues that lead you to make certain food choices
- Understanding urges and how to manage them mindfully
The structure of the course
4 x 1-hour experiential and practical classes that take place on a Sunday morning.
In this 4-week Mindful Eating course in Den Haag a variety of Mindful Eating practices and principles will be explored through:
- Eating exercises
- Attention and eating
- Senses and eating
- The physical aspects of eating
- Growing awareness of thoughts in relation to food
- Growing awareness of emotions while eating and in relation to food
- Non-judgemental awareness of responses to food
- Mindful self-talk and motivation
- Guided meditations
- Weekly home practice exercises to develop personal insights and growth
This Mindful Eating course in Den Haag will be taught in English.
Please note: This Mindful Eating course is not designed for people who want to learn about healthy food or looking to lose weight. If this is what you are looking for you may be interested in my FreshStart Cleanse & Health Reset course. Click here to find out more.
Book your place!
Next course starts: Sunday 9th September 2017 (11.00-12.00)
Venue: BLOOM - House of Health, Den Haag
- 4 x 1-hour experiential and practical classes
- Guided meditation recordings to support home practise
- Weekly course workbooks and notes
Places are limited so book to avoid disappointment! The course will be taught in English.