Mindful Intentions & Reflections Workshop
Learn how to consciously live a life filled with meaning and purpose! The New Year is a powerful time to make deliberate choices about how we want to live our lives. But traditional goal setting has a bit of a scatter gun approach with many people feeling they’ve “failed” by February.
This workshop aims to share a powerful way to reconnect with what is important to you in your life and how to make conscious choices EVERY DAY so you you can live a life full of meaning and purpose.
Sunday 9 January 2022
10.00am-12.00am GMT (UK & Ireland) / 11.00-13.00 CET (Netherlands)Book your place €26.00
New Year Reflection & Intention Setting Workshop Outline:
Your host will guide you through the following process:
- You will get some time for reflection on the past year – to celebrate successes, to contemplate challenges and to acknowledge what you have learned and how you have grown in 2021.
- You will have an opportunity to connect with where you are now, your current values, what’s important to you in life, as well as to consider life from a wider perspective.
- Finally you will learn a framework that will allow you to set powerful intentions for 2022, empowering you to consciously live a life full of meaning and purpose.
The format of the workshop will include meditation and reflective practices as well as contemplative exercises in which you can journal or visualise answers. You will receive an exclusive workbook that you can use during the session or bring your favourite journal and pen. The workshop will be interactive with opportunities for you to connect with your fellow participants as well as to share experiences and ask questions.
The fee for the workshop includes:
- 2-hour Online Workshop Live on Zoom
- Exclusive workbook which guides you through the reflection and intention process
- FREE 30-day Self-compassion Challenge & 28-day Mindful Dating Project Emails Courses
The investment for this workshop is €26.
Pay online by credit or debit card or by iDeal.
Your trainer for this workshop
Bernadette Keogh is a mindfulness trainer and nutritional therapist. She has been teaching mindfulness since 2013 and been a mindfulness practitioner for over 25 years. She has taught over 2,000 people in in-person and online workshops, courses and events. She has also completed mindfulness teacher training (for MBSR) with Bangor University and is a Qualified MB-EAT Mindful Eating Instructor. She is a Registered Nutritional Therapist and is a member of BANT (the British Association for Nutritional Therapists).
“Just a quick note to say thank you so much Berni for that amazing session! We just had a post-lunch reflection exercise and lots of lovely feedback coming from the team about learnings and ‘aha moments’ that came from your session. The team are also using the worksheet you shared very actively already.”Corporate Client Feedback – Reflections & Intentions Workshop